Powerfully You is a six week program designed to help women develop a healthier relationship with food and their bodies through strength training and a powerful mindset transformation.
If you are ready to find your food freedom this program is for you. If you are ready to discover how strong you are, physically and mentally this program is for you. If you are ready to change your habits and mindset around food this program is for you. And if you want to do it all while connecting with like-minded women, this program is definitely for YOU.
This six week program includes:
- Two weekly strength training sessions held on Mondays & Wednesdays at 7pm
- The first three weeks we will be working on the foundations of strength. We will master how to squat, deadlift, row, overhead press, plank & more using kettlebells, dumbbells and our bodyweight.
- The last three weeks we will focus on getting stronger and seeing what our bodies are physically capable of.
- Weekly nutrition discussion
- Each week will be a new topic focused on nutrition & mindset. Over the six week period you will learn to sustain normal eating habits that work for you anywhere and anytime, so you can always feel good about your food choices. We will work to breakdown our habits so we can see why we eat the way we do, learn to take control over food (instead of letting food have control over us), and change the way we talk to ourselves (plus much more!)
- A small group so you get more individualized attention
- This group is capped at six women so everyone gets the individualized attention they need - and are able to truly connect and form bonds with like-minded women
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM DIFFERENT?
Most programs are focused on fat loss - they include intense workouts and a strict diet. They may or may not get you the results you want - but they leave you with questions. How do you maintain such a strict workout plan and diet for life? What do you do when you go out to eat or to a party? How do you maintain your new body when you're sick and injured and can't make it to the gym? Or perhaps you're left still feeling like exercise is a punishment for the food you ate. Or that you HAVE to burn 500+ calories for your workout to be effective.
These programs are missing a crucial piece that's necessary to make changes for life - mindset. Developing a healthy mindset around food is necessary to make changes for life. You don't want another yo-yo diet. You've been there and done that, and it's not sustainable. You don't want another four week fat-loss challenge that you'll forget about as soon as it's over. You want change for life. You want a more powerful and positive YOU. You want to feel good about yourself, no matter what the scale says. And you want to make choices you feel good about. And that is what this program is going to give you.
HOW THIS PROGRAM WAS STARTED..
I'm Veronica, a Certified Personal Trainer and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Coach. This program was born when I discovered how passionate I am about helping women develop a healthier mindset around food. I gave a presentation on fat-loss. I spoke about the science behind losing weight which is important information. However, when I began to speak about how a mindset shift and positive self-talk are necessary as well, is when I lit up. I looked around and realized THIS is the information women wanted and NEEDED to hear. This is the missing piece when it comes to making physique changes and changing your relationship with food, forever.
Almost two years ago my life changed when I placed my focus not on how my body looked, but instead on what it was capable of. I went from desperately trying to lose weight and look better to focusing on getting stronger. And in the process the most amazing thing happened - I began to love my body for the first time in my life. I believe when we can appreciate what our bodies can do is when we can finally start to make changes. Which is why strength training is such a large piece of this program.
This program is for women who:
- Are fairly new to strength training and want to learn proper technique
- Are ready to change the way they think about food
- Are looking for a lifestyle change - not another fad diet
This program begins Monday, May 1st.
PowerfullyYou will begin on Monday, May 1st and last until June 7th.
The sessions will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7-8pm, at RISE Gym in King of Prussia (515 Shoemaker Rd).
The cost of the program is $600.