POSITIVELY POWERFUL GROUP COACHING
You're tired of the cramps, bloating and fatigue that kill your motivation to train during that time of the month. You're sick of feeling like your PMS and period problems control your life for a week every month. You want to understand your cycle, and learn to work with it, not against it.
You want to finally understand your body and your hormones. You want to have energy and motivation to train, even when you're menstruating. You want to know when you're ovulating and feel more in touch with your own body. You want to learn how to support your body's natural cycle each month. And you want to feel powerful and confident in your body, no matter what time of the month it is.
AND I WILL HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO.
Positively Powerful Group Coaching is a systematic step-by-step plan to help you balance your hormones and eliminate period problems, combined with a personalized protocol based on your unique needs, taught in a group setting. Over the course of 8 weeks you will gain the knowledge you need to finally understand your menstrual cycle once and for all, learn to balance your hormones (no pills, shots, injections or rings involved) and cultivate a new mindset around your menstrual cycle and the power it has to offer you.
How does the program work?
After signing up you'll be sent a confirmation email, inviting you to join our private Facebook group, along with the link to an intake form you'll fill out & submit to me. I'll be reviewing the intake form and using the information from it, combined with the info you provide me during our first coaching call to create a personalized protocol for you based on your unique needs. Every Sunday evening you'll be sent a weekly check-in form; you can use this form to update me on how your protocol is going and tell me about any progress you are making or any concerns you have. The information taught over the course of the 8 weeks will be broken down into weekly modules. Each module will arrive in your inbox on Monday morning. During that week I'll dive deeper into the topic during a Facebook live, in our private coaching group, and give you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have. The private Facebook group will be used for coaching, as well as a chance for you to ask questions at any time, and connect with the other women in the program. There will be weekly assignments and suggestions for you to partake in if you choose. We'll have 2 more 30 minute follow up calls throughout the remainder of the program - the second will be to supply you with your personalized protocol, and the third will be to have a final check-in before the program ends.
With positively powerful coaching you'll learn:
- The anatomy of your sex organs
- The physiology of your menstrual cycle
- Fertility Awareness Method
- Why birth control isn't the solution to your period problems
- What happens when your hormones aren't balanced
- The cause of your PMS + period problems
- How nutrition (+ blood sugar & digestion) affect your cycle + how to eat to reduce PMS
- Supplement suggestions to improve PMS
- Explanation of your detox pathways and how they affect your hormones
- How to naturally support your detox pathways (hint: it isn't a detox or juice cleanse)
- The role stress plays when it comes to PMS
- How to support your adrenals, thyroid and ovaries to have a smoother period each month
- The role your mindset plays when it comes to your menstrual cycle
- How to take part in your own personal period activism
- + SOO MUCH MORE
group Coaching IS for you if:
- You experience any of the following: PMS, bloating, cramps, low back pain, fatigue, tender breasts, missing periods, heavy flow, headaches, hot flashes, irregular cycle length, cravings + more!
- Your period effects your training (+ everyday life!) and you ain't got no time for that
- You want to balance your hormones naturally and not suppress ovulation with the pill, patch, or any other form of hormonal birth control
- You want to learn to take control of your cycle and create a lifestyle that helps you to balance your hormones
- You are committed and ready to make lifestyle changes to improve your health
- You want the support of a group coaching environment, but also want a personalized protocol tailored specifically for you
the program is NOT for you if:
You've never had a period in your life - this is called primary amenorrhea and is out of my scope of practice
- You aren't willing to make lifestyle changes in order to heal your body (but I bet you are, because you're here, reading this)
What's included with Positively Powerful Coaching
- A personalized protocol customized specifically for you and your own period problems
- Three 30 minute one-on-one coaching sessions on the phone
- Weekly accountability check-in emails
- The Positively Powerful Coaching Facebook Group where you can support & be supported by other women
- Daily access to me via email & the Facebook group
- Weekly Facebook lives covering each module in-depth
Enrollment has closed. click above to join the waiting list.
By joining the waiting list you'll have early and discounted access to the next group coaching program. Not into waiting? Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about 1-on-1 coaching
Hi, I'm Veronica, owner of Positively Powerful Coaching. I created this hybrid program so you could get the best of both worlds - a personalized program and the support of a group coaching environment. I want to change the way we think and talk about periods. I want to separate fact from fiction when it comes to our hormonal health. And I want to help you ditch the PMS and solve your period problems. We are constantly fed a bunch of bullshit when it comes to our hormonal health - from the lack of education in school to the quick fixes and gimmicks we are offered online and in magazines. I created my business and this program because I want to help women all over the world feel powerful and confident in their bodies - and I believe that happens when we have knowledge about our own bodies and can make informed decisions that are best for us, not what a doctor thinks is best. I look forward to teaching you more about the physiology of your menstrual cycle, and how you can use your hormones to your advantage over these next 8 weeks.
When does the program start?
The program officially kicks off on Monday, June 11th! It ends Sunday, August 5th.
Do I have to be a weightlifter, powerlifter, crossfit-er to work with you?
No you don't! You only need to be dedicated to your health.
I'm an athlete who has the chance of getting drug tested, can I still take the supplements you recommend?
Yes, absolutely everything will be WADA approved.
What if I'm currently on hormonal birth control, can I still do the program?
Yes, you can! While hormonal birth control shuts down your natural hormone production, the information you learn in this program will still be beneficial, and the recommendations, if followed, will benefit your overall health. If you are planning to come off of hormonal birth control in the near future this program will be a great transition for you, to help decrease any possible negative side-effects that can happen with post-birth control syndrome.
Do I need to identify as a female in order to participate in the program?
Absolutely not! No matter how you identify you are welcome in this program.
What happens after I sign up?
After you sign up you'll receive a confirmation email that includes the intake forms and a link to our private Facebook group.
Do you have a payment plan option?
Yes - reach out to me directly at email@example.com for monthly and weekly payment options.
Do you offer hormone testing and is that a part of this program?
I do offer hormone testing! I did not make it a mandatory part of this program because I wanted to make this program financially accessible to a larger group of people. The information you learn in this program and the personalized protocol will allow you to make some major changes in your period health, even without the lab work. The lab work is an optional piece that will give you more in-depth details about your personal health and hormones. If you are interested in hormone testing please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss pricing.
Are you going to make me follow a strict diet?
Fuck no. I'm going to give you advice that may require you to alter your diet slightly in order to make improvements in your period health - but in a way that feels empowering. I do not believe in strict diets and food plans, even when it comes to changing your health, because deprivation never works long term. This program is about creating a lifestyle, one that feels natural and right for you.
Anymore questions? Feel free to email me at email@example.com